Dealer's RegistrationWelcome to AniMinneapolis! We are excited that you are interested in learning more about our convention Dealer's Room. Below are our dealer booth prices. Each exhibitor space includes up to four badges.
Click here for form ST-19 for tax compliance. Please submit this on arrival at the convention.
AniMinneapolis 2018 Dealers sold out. Dealer registration has filled up. The waiting list is closed, we will not be able to accept more dealers no matter what. Check again for future years.
AniMinneapolis 2018 Artists sold out. Artist registration has filled up. The waiting list is closed, we will not be able to accept more artists no matter what. Check again for future years.
Dealer & Artist Registration Prices
Vendors for AniMinneapolis 2018
- AnimeStuffStore 40x10
- J&V Anime 40x10
- Anime Crew 40x10
- weapon direct 40x10
- Far East Emporium 40x10
- Eagle Anime 30x10
- Jimmy Chang 30x10
- Henry Yee 30x10
- Lunar Toy Store 30x10
- Toy Mandala 20x10
- Lelia chamberlain 20x10
- Lady Godiva Designs 20x10
- BiBiSama 20x10
- TeeTurtle 20x10
- Jedi Master Thrash's Toys 20x10
- GinGee Girls Art 20x10
- Pop Heart/ Sakura's Blossoms 20x10
- Otakus Corner 20x10
- Elysium Armory 20x10
- Vonnart 20x10
- CJ Autographs 20x10
- anime palace 20x10
- Armory Quest 20x10
- Epic Loot 10x10
- Ariel Murley 10x10
- Jeremy Jaymes LaBelle 10x10
- JimboBox 10x10
- Dena- Simply Passe 10x10
- Sculptural Renaissance 10x10
- Ark Studio 10x10
- Cardz Xtcetera 10x10
- MiracleLeaf 10x10
- Stephen 10x10
- PokePalooza 10x10
- STL Ocarina Specialist 10x10
- Chance Wyatt 10x10
- Shiny Trinket 10x10
- Miho Studios 10x10
- Enmity 10x10
- Floraverse 10x10
Artists at AniMinneapolis 2018
- Andromeda Attire
- Ashley Masog Illustration
- Black Belt Beads
- Brandon Santiago
- Cartoons by Andie
- Crystal Seraph
- Darkenadel Creations
- Hidden Myth Designs
- J. Andrew Gilbert
- Modern Mailleworks
- Moneco Arts
- Ruby Truffles
- Shad Andrews
- SilverMoon Art
- the new meem
- Thursday: 4pm to 8:30pm
- Friday: 9am - 9pm
- Saturday: 9am - 7pm
- Sunday: 9am - 9pm
- Thursday: None
- Friday: 1pm - 8pm
- Saturday: 10am - 6pm
- Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Rules and Info
- You must fill out the required tax information form as soon as you pay for your booth or table.
- Dealers, and artists, herein referred to as exhibitors, understand that these rules are established to ensure a safe, orderly, and proper dealer and artist space, and to protect the safety, security, liability, and public image of the convention and/or it's attendees. Exhibitors agree that rules and policies, including these, are important and necessary for the smooth operation of the event, and they agree to abide by all such rules and policies.
- By registering as an exhibitor, whether online or via mail if available, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The convention is authorized but not required to enforce these and any additional policies it may enact, and may provide penalties for violations of convention policies up to and including ejection from the convention without refund.
- Exhibitors may bring no merchandise into the dealers room that would be illegal to sell, including, but not limited to bootleg DVDs, and unlicensed replicas or products. Artist artwork must have significant originality to meet copyright laws, which prohibits things such as but not limited to eyeballing and/or tracing.
- Exhibitors agree they are solely responsible for the legality and merchantability of any items they sell.
- We reserve the right to inspect a vendor's booth, or its products, at any time. We may open and inspect any item, box, or container that are in hidden packaging except items that are in their original manufacturer's packaging.
- Artist space is intended for home-made creations or artwork. Work that is not created by the table owner (manufactured plushies, buttons, etc, that you didn't make either yourself or in collaboration with another) can not be sold at an artist space. These are items that only dealers can sell.
- Only two chairs will be allowed beyond each artist table, so as not to infringe about the space of other artists. No exceptions. Artists must not exceed the allotted space of their table, especially if sharing the table between multiple artists.
- Artist space is not always in a lockable room, and artists understand that they could be required to take down and remove all their things at night.
- All exhibitors understand that the convention is solely responsible for leasing space to vendors as requested by purchasing space, however exhibitors are solely responsible for the merchantability of the items within the confines of that space, although the convention may still eject vendors who violate policies as violating policies constitutes violating the contract between the exhibitors and the event and prevents a safe, orderly, and proper dealer and artist space operation.
- All exhibitors agree that they have, and are solely responsible for having, all the proper licensing that is required to do business at the convention or within the state or county.
- Selling weapons to minors is prohibited. It is illegal to sell weapons to minors. We also ask that dealers selling these items take extra precautions in their displays to prohibit mishandling of merchandise. Projectiles, ammunition, or air-canisters for any gas-powered guns are not allowed. When selling weapons you must take care to securely package them and advise the purchaser that it can not be taken from the package at the convention without the approval of convention operations' weapon-inspection team.
- Our convention is a family friendly event, and we ask dealers setting up to keep this in mind. The acceptability of displays of adult material is at the sole discretion of the Dealer's Room Coordinator. Dealers must take care to prevent children from viewing materials that are sexually explicit, extremely graphically violent, or otherwise unsuitable for children. Do not sell inappropriate materials to minors, as it is illegal.
- Should any exhibitor find they can not attend the convention, or need to reduce the number of spaces purchased, they must contact the convention to make arrangements. Dealers will receive a partial refund through 65 days prior to the convention, minus a $100 fee. Artists will receive a partial refund through 65 days prior to the convention, minus a $40 fee. After that there will be no refund for cancelled spaces, and exceptions can not be made.
- Dealers may not rent, sell, transfer, or sublet space to anyone else.
- Space may be available on a first-come first-served basis, or any other basis as decided by the convention. Space may not be held for exhibitors until they have completed the registration process and paid in full.
- Signs, decorations, banners, etc may not be taped, nailed, tacked, stapled, or otherwise fastened to ceilings, walls, painted surfaces, or columns at our convention facility.
- The convention is not responsible for losses due to theft, damage, fire, or other causes. Exhibitors must take care to watch their own space during the exhibitor hours.
- Dealers may be responsible for purchasing their own internet access or electricity through the venue, if it is needed.
- We may ask any vendor to leave the convention at any time for any reason that we believe may harm the event.
- We reserve the right to amend, adapt, modify, update or otherwise change these rules to protect the safety, security, liability, or public image of the convention and/or it's attendees, or for any other reason deemed necessary by the convention's executives.
Parking and Other Information
Our exhibit hall is in the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Downtown. Being downtown means that you will have to plan ahead for parking if your vehicle will not fit in a parking ramp (there are street-level parking lots downtown "Orpheum" and "Ramada".) We recommend you email minneapolis parking your questions. Electricity will be $75 per vendor, and we recommend bringing your own 4G or 3G for internet.
Electricity is $75. Food, snacks, etc, are not currently allowed.